Monday, March 16, 2009

Goin Home Soon

So as per usual I don't have much time to write. Took the day off and went golfing, the weather was fantastic . Going to a nice steakhouse tonight and may play 1 more session before I leave on my ski trip tomorrow night. The last 4 sessions have gone well booking about 16k in winnings, so the trip hasn't been a complete disaster oh and I like poker again :) I played 5-10 for the first time this trip and booked a 4k win. Man I forgot how much easier that game is than 10-20. The game has no trickery to it and you only build big pots when you want to. I will probably have some down time a week from today as I will be in Regina a day before the tournament. I will at that point go over the big hands I played during this trip which should describe why I haven't faired as well as I had hoped. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Later

Till next time...

No comments: