Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowbirdin

There is not too much on the poker front to tell since my trip to Costa Rica. I have spent the majority of time in Winnipeg hangin out with the family and friends. During this time I did spend a bit of time playing online, mostly on pacific poker. I found the games to be rather soft. The site has alot of sports betters who generously make donations on a regular basis. It has been a pretty good run.

I did go to Vegas for a week with Kathy and Braeden recently, from Jan 2-9th. It was a good time and we spent the majority of time doing things I normally wouldn't do in Vegas, including an almost fatal trip to the rides atop the Stratosphere. No real gambling stories to speak of as I only logged one short session.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to LA for the LA Classic. I'm going down with my buddy Todd and we plan to play there for the entire tournament, which lasts till late February. From there I will be heading to Vegas for the Wynn Classic. In all, I will be down south until the end of March. I will be playing some tournaments, but still focusing the majority of my effort grinding cash games. I plan to write a post at least once a week so look in from time to time. Feeling real good going into this trip, confidence is up and my game is sharp so hopefully a couple TV tables are in my near future.

Joe

No comments: